Today was our Recollection and it feels good to experienced that kind of event. We had some spiritual exercises before we confessed our sins. I'm not telling you what my sins are,you know it's something confidential according to the Catholic Church. There's nothing too striking with the Recollection but someone stood out before my eyes. He's my blockmate, the guy who promised me all his faithful, undying and unconditional love.
Unaware of what I'm doing, I stared at him for minutes when it was lunch break and I just found him sitting next to me. Maybe the "staring" thing is because I still wonder why in the world he decided to offer me his faithful, undying, and unconditional love. He never told me why, though he always assures me that this feeling of him will never change, (we'll see).
Then, I ask now myself why I can't respond to all his endearments and sweet talk. I'm aware that he cares, thinks, and loves me (pwera kapal kang kamuks) but there is something that pulls me back from responding; I'm very passive every time we talk. You read it right, we are now in speaking terms.
At bigla akong naubusan ng English pagkatapos mabasa ang blog ni (sister, loko lang) Nica. I'm missing this gal sooo much, can't wait to see her again.
Hayyy..I'm tired of telling stories about this blockmate of mine but I can't help it. Uhm, to those who don't have any single hint what he looks and acts like here's some of my "assessment" about him:
>just about my height
>his white..whiter than me!
>loves wearing Bench clothes, as observed
>not the smart and studious kind of guy
>I find him cute..haha
>wears cap
>clean looking, he has removed his earrings
>has a henna tattoo on his lower arm, well it's already fading
>he doesn't want to confess
>got that cute smile whenever his looking at my direction
>he smokes (turn-off!!!) but according to him not that much. "..lokohin mo sarili mo!"
>a native of Cam. Norte
>finished his high school education in some private (Chinese?!) school
Bottom line, I'm very passive about him though there were times of "kilig" moments. I'm like a burden for him, I think. There was this point of time when he was about to sleep and I texted him "Ok. Gud nyt din. pray before sleeing." he responded oddly "Wala man lamang luv u?joke lng po. ang pray ko lang naman maging tayo..cge,padangat taka po." I blankly stared at his message at sa ka-aningan ko pinalitan ko yung pangalan nya ng pangalan ni Ease at nag-imagine ana kunwari sa kanya galing yun. Pinalitan ko naman ulit bago ako matulog nung pangalan ng tunay na nagsend nun. Hayy, wishing pa rin ang lola mo na si Ease ang magttext nun. Natulog ako ng basa ang unan hindi dahil sa laway, syempre dahil sa luha.Anep, habang nag-a iloveu ka sa mahal mo my nag-a iloveyou rin sayo..bwisit.nakokonsensya tuloy ako kay blockmate dahil gusto naya talagang mapalapit sa ugliness ko.
Well, that ends my story for this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment