I was left shocked and flabbergasted when he told me, "..yan malaya ka na..yan naman gusto mo di ba?" He's so much aware that it was not and never was my intention the day we get so much attach with each other; yet it was the arguement he keeps on insisting. He further told me that he's now in a state of confusion whether to choose his ex-girlfriend 'again' or to continue what we've started. I thought he woukd give me that wide grin he always wear when he tricks me but today is a different day. He playfully announced to me that to avoid the fuss he is experiencing he will not anymore choose between us. What in the hell would you want my reaction would be? A knowing smile? An utterance of disgust? A shout of loathing? Stop there. I gave him a torturing look and a deafening, though quick, silence. I gave him a taste of inferno that moment. Well, I did not wasted any drop of tears for him. I don't know why, I just don't feel crying over a SPOILLED milk. That's it.
Revelation102
I haven't got enough sleep last night i only caught a two-hour sleep. The rest of the time, I was lying, widely awake, my mind's on different thoughts. Then with an almost unpredictable transition I remembered my grade in Physical Sciences an untakable 79 and that has an equivalent letter grade of C. Compared to my other blockmates, except those three geniueses I consider (Naxcz,Shen,andJhaz), it was an 'okay' grade. But then I remember, heck young lady..your a scholar.. Ateneo's Scholar! I can't afford to have a grade lower than 80 because that would make my scholarship forfeited. Just imagine that crap I'm unconsciously experiencing. Maybe, I would not enroll for the next semester. Or maybe I would because they still have that extension for you to enjoy the scholarship grant. Isang malaking gulo pag nagkataon. Damn hell.
Revelation103
This third revelation would be something different. It's a sort of a good news. Meron pa pala 'nun sa buhay ko. My tito is really determined to give me some amount to buy a computer, whether a laptop or desktop, I'm not yet decided. I've just received the message earlier.
"ang sabi ko ang kailangan mo ng
1.connection sa land line+ monthly fee
2.printer unit
3. connection sa Broadband+monthly fee.
1.connection sa land line+ monthly fee
2.printer unit
3. connection sa Broadband+monthly fee.
pag nabigayan mo ako ng stimated cost ng 1,2and 3, mag aayos na tayong plano.malapit na b-day mo next mo. na
bigyan mo ako ASAP ng detalye ok.
we love u all"
so, will someone tell me what are the costs of those things mentioned above?
so, will someone tell me what are the costs of those things mentioned above?
No comments:
Post a Comment