Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weird..I guess...

It's a pointless effort to force my brain to write a short story-from the heart.LOL. It seems that I've been doing more of talking than writing these past few weeks. And weeh! I feel like I've been struck by the lightning twice.. (funny I typed mountain instead of lightning just awhile...)

After many weeks or even months of hibernating, here I am again disturbing the world before bed time. Well, I'm not a big loss anyway. It's just me. Soo dramatic.

Hayy. Every time I try to tell something through writing I'm just getting nowhere. CAn't even sustain the first paragraph. Waah. Everything is disconnected from my system.

Just bear with me. If you have the patience to read this post.

Confused by what's happening
Wasted the time I'm needing
revealing sins of the past
unveiling secrets that last


pakingshet!!o di ba..di ko na alm gusto ko isunod na stanza..

lagi bang ganito ang settings ko..

Oh good Lord!

No comments: