Chances and changes.
These two words do not die without the other but somehow they make each other sensible.
It is more than a month now that I've been thinking about quitting my job. It feels horrible and frightening, but liberating at the same time. The thought of being unemployed brings chills to my spine. Overly stated? No, it has some truth in it. Just imagine the endless search for an almost perfect job, the huge amount of vacant hours and the flood of questions coming from parents up to someone you barely know, these are all horrible and frightening. It is the unknown that makes things worse for me. The what ifs are fine but the what if things do nots are definitely a different story. What if things do not go well? What if employers won't hire me? What if I do not land on a better place?
Right. I am undoubtedly killing myself in the process.
Just do it or stop whining!
No comments:
Post a Comment