I often bite twice.
---------
The almost three months of procrastinations and frustrations were over . The torment brought by patiently waiting for a text message or a call has come to an end. I was employed by the country's largest film production outfit. I landed a job position I didn't expect to get. Compliments were given during a short meeting with my new boss. While on the side, a project of the companies I used to work with scored Golds, Silvers and Bronze Lions at Cannes. I was invited to a victory party at the advertising agency who bagged the Lions. I rejoined with former officemates. I drunk and partied like there was no tomorrow. Things are unrealistically falling to their rightful places.
--------
People are urging me to thank God for all the blessings I have received. I always respond with a shy smile and a small nod. I feel uneasy everytime people tell me to do so. Can I just thank everybody who continuously see the tangible potentials in me? Can I just let the ones who never give up on my dreams be named? Can I get the credit, not just a portion of it, for myself and for the humanity who inspires and teaches me to become the best version of myself? Can I simply live the dream, walk the clouds and sail the waters without being grateful of the Higher Being/ Assumed Creator of the universe? Can I?
No comments:
Post a Comment