"But the church is not the only enlighten soul on the planet! We all seek God in different ways...The mind finds new answers, the heart grapples with new truths...God is not some omnipotent authority looking down from above, threatening to throw us into a pit of fire if we disobey. God is the energy that flows through the synapses of our nervous system and the chambers of our hearts! God is in all things!"
I have nothing against anybody who is an avid supporter of the church. In fact, I got a bunch of friends who are all devoted Christians regardless of what kind of church they go. It's just that I just don't want anybody asking me if I go to church every Sunday and attend every mass because of a special occasion.Call me agnostic, atheist, heaven or whatever name you wish to connect with this that I stand for. I don't give a damn for as long as you don't pester me with spiritual insights because I'm already bombarded with it.
I'm not threatening. I'm stating facts.
No comments:
Post a Comment