Monday, June 22, 2009

Sparkle

This is an exhausting day. I've been fed up with all my paper works and photo shoot. The submission of both will be tomorrow. One in the morning and the other is in the afternoon. Both hemisphere of my brain tried to work accordingly. I feel like a glass of water emptied by a thirst being.

Photography's never been my line of interest when this optimistic, world loving, understanding and ever friendly guy taught me to take a photo. I never expected him to be very spontaneous while teaching me. Jargons about photography came out from his mouth so smoothly that I need to scold myself and behave. Shutter speed, aperture and ISO; things I thought I would live without knowing them. Haha. Nice meeting you, three.
Well after all the theories he imbibed to me it's now the time to take my knowledge in the field. I got pretty nervous. I don't want him seeing my lame shots but I can do nothing. I tried clicking the DSLR I borrowed from Nagj. Of course the first shot was a total mess but he continued encouraging me to just practice.

I got a Theo class at 3pm so we took a break and promised to continue later after my class.

As gentleman as he is. He kept his promise. He spent his vacant hours trying to teach me the trick of photography. We went to one of the buildings and tried to took shots from that high angle. He's very patient when it comes to teaching me the "hows". When the both of us can't think of anything to be framed he used me as his subject.

He's not flirting. He's just friendly.

And oh, how I love to hang around with him. May it be playing his sports or mine, swimming like children, eating in a food chain, window shopping for his planned to buy shoes, walking from downtown to Ateneo and probably just sitting around the corner waiting for someone to start talking; name it.

Yes. He is no way a flirt. Only a friend...

No comments: