Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nagda-drama lang ng ubod ng random.

Pfft.

I hate how your voice melts my heart every time you speak. It is as like the melody my heart yearns. I have never heard of a voice as genuine as yours. Every word sends butterflies inside me. I hate how it melts my heart. I hate the thought that my very soul is caressed by each note your voice sounds. I hate the feeling that I deeply seek the person who owns the voice, the voice that touches me.

-------

My mind is running wild. Something bothers and excites me all at the same time. My heart is pounding loud. Something makes me feel both special and neglected.

You have this unbelievable power to weaken me. I hate you for that. I despise myself for wanting and almost, almost, loving the idea that maybe, just maybe, you will stay.

Come on! The risks are high but the stakes are low. How else should I respond?

Should I play this game one more time? Will I win? Will it matter if I won? Or should I not partake in such a game?

-------

The strangest feeling, so far.

Loving, yes, loving.

Loving someone for the fucking sake of loving him.
Not expecting something in return.
But, at least, hoping that things will turn out fine.
Seeing him as the only person who you deemed is awesome,
Even if the world sees him as mundane as anybody.
Add to that the stupid reason that the person doesn't feel the same way.
Yeah, it sucks big time! It really does.

--------

They say, I'm this super awesome she-almost-have-everything-in-the-world-kinda-girl, but no, that is big fat lie. I work for every piece of what everybody sees in me. I build every layer of "almost" accomplishments I have. I'm ambitious and I'm not the kind who settles for less. I push the boundaries, and I don't feel like being conventional in most of the things. I do things as passionately as I can, I believe that what a person does mirror herself so I make sure I do things in line with who I really am. I'm emanating a great deal of self confidence but just like any human being, I doubt myself.

Oh well, stupid me.

--------

Just practicing my writing skills, If ever I got some. Hahaha!


No comments: