Last night, me and my co-finalists of Ms. NagueƱang Magayon '08 were so busy doing our "duty" , as I want it to put that way. It was a tough day for we are entertaining visitors from other places and we need to project a very nice in image for our beloved city,Naga. The visitors include Mr. Sutherland and other business men and women from various agencies. whew.
though our duty of being the frantera is so energy-sucking I did enjoy talking with these people. Buti na lang hindi nag nosebleed. The thing I love most is when I saw,ahmm, guess who? It's Mr. Chavez the guy I used to love. He always completes my day. Enough have said.
So, here's the flow of my activities yesterday.
- 8:30am,I'm inside the Lingkod Barangay Office doing the last touch of my make-up.[Tnx Judd!]
- 9:00am ring.ring. "Good morning Lingjod Barangay Office..." "Ai, beh, magdidgdi na kamu sa Roco Lib ta yaon na si Father..." "Ah, ok po.."
- 9:30am, we positioned ourselves at the frontdoor to welcome the visitors..."Good morning,sir/ma'am. This way please..etc.."smile.smile.smile.
- 10:00am I saw Mr. Chavez standing just outside the door, talking with the other City Youth Officials, smiling and staring at me(or the other way 'round?!)
- 11:00-12:00nn, "Good morning, welcome to Ateneo de Naga University, Madrigal Hall...enjoy your lunch sir/ma'am.."smile.smile.smile.
- 12:00nn, we're happily eating our eat-all-you-can lunch courtesy of Coco Cafe. I ordered chicken teriyaki and halo-halo(just being discreet)
- 12:30pm we're on the way home..riding the City's van..haha..
- 6:30pm, Janine: "Gurl,where ka na?Dali na po." I thought I was already late but we're the only usherettes who where that early. I was wearing a lovely white dress paired with white high heels.[Tnx for the dress Ching]
- 7:00pm guests were starting to reappear at the Lolo's Bar at the Avenue Square.whoa. Victor's here again with his very beautiful and lady-like sister, Victoria.
- 8:00pm the event's startng..chika.chika.chika.
- 8:30, we're now on our plates, at last,after a long delay.Well, I enjoyed the food more at lunch than at the dinner.
- 9:30 starting to head home..yess..we rode a Honda vehicle. i don't know what was that called but Tita Anna told us that it was their first time to use that car. "Makusog talaga kamu kay Mayor ai"
No comments:
Post a Comment