Thursday, May 1, 2008

my first blog..

To start,,ahm, yeah this is my first blog...but I'm running out of time because I've got something to do. It' some kind of errand for my mom. I need to buy things to offer for the mass. hay,urgent kasi.

Let me just give a short introduction of myself...
Ehem.ehem..soundcheck..

here it goes..

  • Maria Eleanor Marchadesch Haig is my full name.
  • currently living in p.santos st.bagsur naga city.
  • we're occupying that place for just a week
  • I'm was crowned as Ms. NagueƱang Magayon last April 10
  • I did receive some freaking hate messages from an unknown person
  • a certified alumna of Naga City Science High School
  • have just received a fell scholarship grant from Ateneo de Naga University
  • I do have a special someone as they call it
  • I'm not yet ready to have a boyfriend
  • I'm not an avid music listener
  • I crave for ice cream alot
  • I love butterflies
  • a former Company Ex-o
  • a table tennis player
  • well, I'm a nature lover..sort of
  • scorpion 1991
  • movie addict
  • I read alot
  • I'm fond of writing poems..as I call it
  • got chinky,almond-shaped eyes
3 minutes to go tym na..


so,enough for now..

No comments: