Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Preparing myself to be left (again).

Aw. Hay. I feel it. Crap.

I'm trying to forget all those good times. shit.
I'm trying to forget all those smiles.
I'm trying to forget all those stares.
I'm tring to forget all those long walks at night.
I'm trying to forget all those hugs and kisses.
I'm trying to forget all those endearments.

I'm starting to detach my self from him.

I'm reprogramming my thoughts about him.

I'm doing the ever-effective cognitive dissonance.

I feel it.

It's nearing its end.

I'm preparing myself to be left again.

Hoping that this time no precious drops will be shed.

Damn!

It will be a taste of hell again.

*sigh*

Nobody's strong enough to endure heartache.oh.

ang bilis naman.
hay. sana mali pa rin 'tong duda ko.
sana praning lang talaga ako mag-isip.
hay.
pero, anong pag-uusapan namin sa thursday?biglaan yung pagrequest nya ng talk.amp.
patay. i'm pretty scared.

No comments: