I've never been a good daughter.
I am the one who does not understand her parents.
I am the selfish girl who doesn't seem to care about the things around her.
I am the brat who is very ungrateful to her parents' hardships.
I am the bitch who thinks highly about herself.
I am the daughter who anwers back her parents given any condition.
I am the unthoughtful one.
I am the lazy one.
I am the irresponsible one.
I am the one to blame.
Or am I just overeacting about all the shouts and scolds from my mom?
Who would want to eat dinner while someone's giving you a long and loud litany?
Who would want to study while someone's putting all the burdens of the world in a miniature?
Heck.
It's always me.
Hay, this may be the reason why I prefer to stay late and wandering around the town. Sometimes it's hard to find serenity inside your sanctuary.
No comments:
Post a Comment