Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unstable as Gas Molecules

You can put it that way, but heck, you really caught me off guard. That wasn't the right time, as there's no right time. I gave it a bit of thinking and a pinch of feeling. You made me happy. Still, I doubt. I doubt myself and I have doubts on you.Yes, you're fun to be with. The envying eyes of those girls who stared at you while you sang makes me feel proud that I have you around. I don't know. I have doubts; and I always have. It takes time to know me and it will take more time to understand me. It might tire you off waiting for someone who's as vague as me. I don't know. I have my doubts.



Arduous state
Malady of soul
Grain spirits pour
Crystal drops flow

Murky stand
Woe of heart
Smoke floats
Glistening drops flow

Erroneous act
Ambivalence of mind
Blaze smears
Sparkling drops flow

Unbearable
Inevitable
Ceaseless
Ardent

No comments: