*evil grin*
Hahaha! What's with you? Where did all your words go? Whatever happened to you being articulate and friendly? Dude, you give me jitters! And this is just me being assuming. Hahaha! Are you trying to lure me or something? Hahaha! That won't worked because you've charmed me already. (Malandi!) Hahaha! Yeah, I think I'm starting to like you... B. U. T.
Something is pulling me away from falling. I feel like I'm suspended in midair. Whew.
What's with me? Hahaha!
*geeez*
I won't eat you. I don't eat people. Don't be intimidated. I'm the one who's supposed to be overwhelmed by your mere existence in my life. Hahaha! So, get your wits together and ask me out again. Boy, I won't turn you down.
*just don't make me suggest the place or the time. i don't like it when you ask me that question. hahaha! you're a guy, surprise me!
---------
Bahala kayo, basta ako, magmamahal ulit! ^_____^
No comments:
Post a Comment