Saturday, March 26, 2011

When I compliment him he won't believe me, and it's so, it's so sad to think he don’t see what I see.

Packing tape! Move the hell on! Hahaha!

Question no. 1: Do you STILL like him?

Answer: I think so...

Question no. 2: Are you STILL into him?

Answer: Yes, with all the butterflies somersaulting inside my tummy every time I see him.

Question no. 3: So, what do you plan?

Answer: Nothing. Watch him as he parts my road. Wonder where my affection for him has brought me. Generally, love him from afar, which most of my friends know, a difficult thing for me. And yes, wait. Wait until the affection fades, maybe, I'll find someone. In the effin-so-matagal-na-time. Hahaha!

No hard feelings.

Shit happens. lalo na saken...hahaha!

I don't know what shit you are in right now, but, I just want to assure you that it will soon pass. Things will be okay. My best hopes are yours not because I fell in love with you, but because you deserved to be happy.

Ayt?

advance Happy Birthday, Handsome!


See you soon on another crossroad.

No comments: