Before I start mooning over my "first love", I would like to thank my beloved high school friends for all the love and food! Hehehe!
Belated Happy birthday, Chinggay! We wish you unlimited happiness and success! ^________^
just us...looking all beautifully grown up...
-------------------
Belated Happy birthday, Chinggay! We wish you unlimited happiness and success! ^________^
-------------------
Now...
Tell me, how can you explain the feeling of bumping into your "first love"? Tingling sensation? Wild, cute smile? Hundreds of somersaulting butterflies? Thousands of stars glistening amidst the cold night?
Yeah. Yeah. I know. How can I forget the feeling of falling in love with him the first time? I just can't...
Right. We're friends. We've been good friends ever since I started writing him friendly letters. It was a friendship I always keep. It is a kind of friendship I will always cherish.
Geez. He's one of the few people who brings out the best in me. Seeing him brought me in a total bliss, this will last for a week (enough to make a good quality paper).
I'm quite sure that I am no longer in love with him. But even after all these years, every time I get to see him I can't help but be captivated again and again. I don't know. He's really nice to me. He's nice to people. He loves his family dearly. He works hard for himself. He's a fun loving and clever person.
How can one not get attracted over and over and over again? Weeeee!

No comments:
Post a Comment