In order to survive this graduating blues and tortures, I regularly let myself read, hear, or watch things that are highly encouraging to me. These things always make sense. They never fail to ignite the fire within me. Yes, this does not include any divine/supreme being/holiness related stuff. Everything is pure experience, fact-based. If other people make good things for the betterment of themselves, there's no reason for me not to excel.
As for me, it may seem odd but I find inspiration in reading scientific things. I get too excited. The humility one can learn from science is priceless. The arguments among scientists that always boil down by subjecting them in scrutiny to arrive at certain theories and laws bewilder me. Their capability to balance skepticism and open-mindedness also makes me realize of somethings in life.
YES! I'm a person of science.
Anyway, just a piece of unsolicited advice:
During tough times, look for an empirical inspiration, put it to test and be open to its possibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment