Monday, February 13, 2012

Drama. And Le Sexy Valentine.

the moment you feel you aren't good enough, and you can't do nothing about it because of time constraint, leaves you with two choices:

succumb to the idea and then commit the most creative self-destruction thing ever.
or
pause for a while, think about it, get your wits and ass together, and do something about it.

i think i'm doing the latter. pfft. damn it. :|

arg. i'm feeling disappointed to myself. my bad. hayness. howness. whyness.
-------------------

Change of Mood. because.my.crush.who.writes.so.damned.good.posted.something.about.adult.valentine.
alright, they say scorpio's the sexiest of all signs, well, let's put it to literary test.

V Is For Victory

Cold water trickled on my bare bosoms
You teased me to bite the ice while I traced
The veins in your delicate wrist
I softly nibbled the tip of your ear
And then all your words began scrambling
Tumbling on my cheek lingering on my neck
Your breath warm as your lips' caresses
With no falter you did not halt and with swift
You entered the hotness of my impatient mouth
I felt your tension and smiled because I too
Anticipated the flame I kept on igniting
Between your groins I let my hand go south
And farther south making you trembled with the tips
Of my nails I drew small circles all over your knee
I heard your powerful moan echoed in the middle
Of every stroke of every unbearable pauses
I caught your eyes in total delusion
In an absolute desire you yearned for more
You said something bizarre I asked you
While my hand was clasping your crotch
Was it love before lust or was it lust
And never was love of any kind
With your hands tight on my red undie
It's Vday you exclaimed triumphantly

yes, i can only give you the foreplay. go and be imaginative. >:P

Happy Heart's Day!<3

No comments: