and sometimes I get stupid thoughts...
sometimes I want you back in your default state..the guy I fell in love with eons ago..I want to hear you laugh, I want to see you smile...I want your warm hugs and sweet kisses...I want your every morning greeting, how you say my name, how you put an effort typing my hot fudge sundae... I want you to call me over and over again, I want how your voice soothes my heart...I want you to hold me in your arms, how we clasp our hands...I want to talk to you again, to kill time and sit side by side...
I want you to miss me..miss me the way I miss you...
I want you...and every piece of you...
and sometimes I feel the urge of telling you all these things..crap, I hate my guts.
after everything that happened you're still a precious gem. you are the lucky in my charm.
You will always be my four-leaf clover.
:|
No comments:
Post a Comment