Starting the day right is a mundane thing I prefer to do. But it's Friday the thirteenth and today's not the common day. I got up at the wrong side of the bed. My head aches and I have the idea that it will continue until the end of this day. I don't remember that it's Friday the thirteenth though I remember one thing today's the departing hour. Start the day right. It was left. I was left. The whole morning I keep myself busy by reading a book. I stop whenever I'm in the mood of texting him. No response. Eight chapters more. Texted him again, did not even respond. Four chapters to go, two, one...end of the tear dropping novel. Wala ako sa mood para iyakan 'yung nobela kahit kung iisipin makabagdamdamin ang kwento at isa pa-iyakin ako. No reply. No missed call.
Lintik!(yeah nakamuda..success) I'm being distracted by this couple who keeps on displaying their affection inside this computer shop. And their friend who's singing at the top of her voice the song I learn to grow a disliking to. Do they have any consideration? Oh, putcha(another accomplishment) sa harapan ko pa.
Anyway, back to my story.
The misfortunes are falling like heavy raindrops from the sky right after the clock hit four. Alright, I met with Naxcz at the university's batibot. We headed for the covered courts and ended up standing in the path walks.
I forgot to first dropped by at the gym to check out if the try outs or meeting is already starting. It's not;so what I did was to start walking my way to the football field. I arrived there and after a minute or two the freaking practice started. I do'nt have the time to count the number of rounds we did in that field but I bet we can reach SciHigh by the time we stopped. Hoping that I can still catch up with the meeting for those aspiring student-athletes in table tennis, I rushed myself to the gym. Doors close. You'll hear me cursing the freaking practice. hayy. I decided to just sit around and catch some air. I sat beside Tin-Tin on the same batibot I and Naxcz met earlier.
Then I decided to go home and left Tin-tin. While walking with Phoee I noticed something's missing. "Bulat ni mimols! Si Gtech kong ballpoint nahulog sa field! Sa lahat ba naman..ai naku.."Minutes after my paawang arrival, I bid my mom and dad good-bye. "Internet lang po ako, sandali lang." They just nodded for approval.
Dinudugo na ako mag-english tagalog naman.
Pumara na ako ng tricycle.."Sa likod po ng Robertson..." "Sa plaza lang beh" "Ah, Jollibee lang po lugod."
Humakbang na ako papuntang Kompyuteran at dahil sa swerte ako nagyon... "Kuya mainternet po?" "Ai, maung internet ngunian..." "Ah,sige po salamat.."
Pagdaan ko ng Texicodon ang daming tao..walang space..
Yes, may bakante..wala masyadong tao.. pagpasok ko ng hindi-ko-alam-kung-anung-pangalang- internet-shop, oops wala ngang masyadong tao..wala pati yung bantay..sagad! I walked out.
Geeks and Games next and last stop..kahit papano meron pang katiting na swerte.
Nagsimulang pumasok ang isang grupo ng mga (Atenista pala sila) walang paking tao. NagpPDA yung dalawa. Yung isa sagad sa kakamura nahawa tuloy ako. Yung isa usisero sa gingawa ko at yung isa kumakanta ng Only One.
Saklap.
Cognition in Communication 2
[]Nandun na kaya sya?
<>Anu naman sayo?
[]Naisip ko lang naman.
<>Hindi nga nagparamdam ngayon eh.
[]Busy siguro.
<>Nang nakupo?
[]Pagod na siguro.
<>Saan?
[]Sa byahe.
<>Hindi 24hours byahe papunta don.
[]Pagod lang yon.
<>Ulol
[]Hala mouthing bad word.
<>Sinong nagsabing bad word yun?
[]Mga matatanda.
<>Sa kanila ko narinig yan eh.
[]Kahit na.
<>Try mo, nakakawala ng stress.
[]
[]Nandun na kaya sya?
<>Anu naman sayo?
[]Naisip ko lang naman.
<>Hindi nga nagparamdam ngayon eh.
[]Busy siguro.
<>Nang nakupo?
[]Pagod na siguro.
<>Saan?
[]Sa byahe.
<>Hindi 24hours byahe papunta don.
[]Pagod lang yon.
<>Ulol
[]Hala mouthing bad word.
<>Sinong nagsabing bad word yun?
[]Mga matatanda.
<>Sa kanila ko narinig yan eh.
[]Kahit na.
<>Try mo, nakakawala ng stress.
[]
No comments:
Post a Comment