Thursday, June 12, 2008

happy independence day..

June 12 is Victor's birthday. Don't ask me why I know this thing. Isn't it obvious? Matagal ko na kaya 'yung alam. Uhm. That's not the point. Haha. I "accidentally" forgot to greet him even though he told me that it's his birthday. "...my klase ka pa? Birthday ko baga.tsk". Well, my response is the not a kind of human's instinct, "Happy Birthday!" Nah, it wasn't like that. I just replied him with an inquiring, "Ah, eu?uhm.my klase pa ako.nstp.." He's not aware that I've been brainstorming all year round for the gift I would give him. Sadly, I end up with not even a single paper. So sad. hehe. Para tuloy wala akong utang na loob sa kanya. Tsk. Lang kwentang barkada..

Enough said.


Cognition in communication
[]Last day...tomorrow will be the departing hour.
<>Good byes hurt.
[]He'll come back.
<>He only said that to comfort you.
[]We'll go out everyday when he's back.
<>He's with another girl by then.
[]Surely, he'll miss me.
<>Don't even think.
[]Shut up.
<>Crap, stop dreaming, stupid.
[]He promised me.
<>All guys do that.
[]He keeps his word.
<>Sure of that?
[]Yeah.
<>Did you go out together?
[]When he's back.
<>He promised you that.
[]He's busy.
<>He'll be busier next time.
[]He'll gonna find time for us.
<>Convince yourself more.
[]He'll never turn his back to me.
<>How'd you know?
[]He told me.
<>Believe him?
[]Sure as hell, yes.
<>Convince yourself the next time.
[]I'm convinced.
<>As you've said, moron.



No comments: