Oh, there and then I was dressed and ready to go.
Arriving inside the 2nd floor Room 213 of the other-planet Arupe Hall I was shocked because almost all my blockmates weren't there. I'm with Naxcz, who waited me at the gate of Ateneo but I entered at the other gate.hihi. We saw each other naman. (tnx ni nix) And, wait. Someone's called out my precious name, whoa, it's another blockmate, Jano. So the three of us "happily and excitedly" went to our so-near-yet-so-far building.
Our first subject was Salvation History. Well, our teacher seems to have a funny name,Toni Joe.haha. But the subject was not that funny. I mean, what am I doing inside a Salvation History class? Sigh. We were asked to tell him our expectations on this subject. Some said their hoping that it won't be boring but some said other wise( "I'm expecting it would be serious talk"). Another raised her voice este hand pala and said she's expecting to have fun while learning.
We're told that we need a textbook entitled "Hanep, Biblia!" by John Aranda Cabrido and since it's a Salvation History class one must have a Bible. Then I thought, "Meron ba nun sa bahay namin? Eh 'di ko nga alam kung nag-eexist pa 'yun sa pamilya ko. Patay." Don't get me wrong people, it's just that..ahm, wala talaga kami nun..
Just like Naxcz, Kate, and Jennifer, I too belong to the N2 of the Study and Thinking Skills class. Yeah, 'di na ako mag-Eenglish Plus..Beh! But before entering that class we first went to the Department of Media Studies because, thankfully they dis not included the room where we need to enter. Alright, the girl there told us it's in OB112. We went there and sat on those wooden chairs. They have those airconditioning units but not bothered to switch them on. After a while, I saw some familiar faces, Judd my co-candidate and friend and the Mayor (I think) of the City Youth Officials though I don't know his name. I glanced outside the door an saw another pleasant familiar face, it's Von our classmate, way back in high school (parang ang tagal na?). I motioned for him to come in and well he's happy to see both me and Naxcz. Then, there was our teacher, named Rose Virginie Libreja. Don't laugh. She's nice because she dismissed us early. One thing that serves as a consolation is that we are ahead of some of our blockmates and our classmates in that class were already in higher year level. O' di ba?
waah..tinatamad na akong magkwento..haha..
alright just a bit more..
- we went to NCSHS to get the school paper.
- went home.
- ate a hearty lunch. (mechado,boiled pork ribs, vegetable lumpia and more than 3 cups of rice...eat those things and you can have a body like mine..hehe.
- dressed again
- went to ATENEO
- no teacher entered on our firs subject: Intro. to Communication Theory
- Basic Algebra was next, our kind teacher gave us some assignments
- got our ID at the OSA and bought an ID cord..'di libre nang tulad sa Sci.High. 30 pesos pa 'yun..pang load ko pa 'yun. No choice.
- ended up inside an Internet Center...20 pesos per hour..nagsisipagmahalan na lahat ng bagay sa mundo!
No comments:
Post a Comment