HIM
He calls me hot fudge sundae. He's my four-leaf clover.
He loves shoes. I love Cloud.
He likes Incubus and admires Brandon Boyd.
He was an orator during his high school days. I just met his former teacher yesterday.
He fears deep waters just like me.
He does not hear masses.
He looks sooo cute when he sweats. I noticed this when he played table tennis with me.
He loves traveling. We haven't had the chance to travel together. Sad.
He is a man of ART.
His art works are so amazing, honestly.
For some reason, he does not want his nape to be touched.
arg...pahirapan na naman 'to sa pag-move on.nakakapagod naman, oo! di ba kasi pwedeng. AKIN KA NA LANG? hahhaha. asa. grabe pang hang over kay ex eh..kainis.hay.hay.hay. sana hindi ko na lng naiintindihan. sana magalit na lang ako sa kanya. sana...sana..sana..crap. eh mahal ko yung tao.pano ako magagalit sa mga taong nagpapasaya sakin?
er...crap. I MISS YOU BIG TIME! T___T
No comments:
Post a Comment