I can't tell you how much I miss you. There's no point in telling you that.
Arg. I miss us. Of course I want us. Haha.
What can I do? You're still into her. Soooo into her.
Maybe you're just bidding your time to have her again. Maybe after a month or two, it will be you and her again. I must not care anymore.
It is your decision. I can't do anything.
I don't want to beg you to stay with me when your heart is still shouting her name.
That will be a pure insult to me.
I am left with no other choice now but to accept that we're not meant for each other.
We did not even try to work things involving the two of us.
You don't want to, because it's only her that you desire.
You're hurt every time she avoids you. I'm hurt every time you tell me that you spend sometime together.
It would all be easy if I believe what you said. Yeah, you're a jerk! You're an asshole! You're rude! You're evil! ----BUT YOU MAKE ME HAPPY.
sana ako na lang siya, para kahit anong sakit ibigay ko sa'yo...babalik ka pa rin. :'[
No comments:
Post a Comment