Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Para kang Lycopene Kasi Your'e good for my heart.

*keso*

MAGASTOS.

Yesssir!

I'm assuming a life of an independent. Well, not that much...almost. Hahaha. First, we rented a decent condominium worth more than the price of a nice apartment back in Naga. Second, the four of us are all happily adjusting to "household" chores. We did some cooking, cleaning and fixing of some stuff right there and then. Third, we explored the place. And fourth, we keep on mumbling words of encouragement to survive everything that will happen here.

Of course, I miss home. I miss my friends and my classmate who are also busied by their internship in different networks and media companies.

Yeah, and I miss someone. Do I have to mention it's him again? Arg. It's annoying me. I hate the feeling. I miss him and I don't even know why. I haven't seen him before I left so it doubles the yearning to seem him once more. But obviously, that idea is quite absurd because we're miles away. The fact that he doesn't miss me is not of any help to what I feel right now. Darn it. I want to hear his voice. I want to listen to his stories. I want to hug him so tight while I tell him how excited I am about this whole internship thing. I want to whisper to him how thankful I am for his "good luck and have fun" message.

Cut the crap, Malean.

Shit. Why did call me Malean again? such a jerk...pfft.

Can we skip the drama? All I want is to enjoy a hot fudge sundae, have a nice chat with you and be in your arms? Are these to much to ask? *sigh* I know the answer.

---------

*umuwi kasi si chan ng mandaluyong..kami natirang tatlo sa aming condo.hayan walang magawa...past 11 na yata to kagabi*


No comments: