Should have asked her what's wrong...
Should have told her my apology...
Should have explained my side...
Should have told her my apology...
Should have explained my side...
I don't care about what anybody else is thinking. I only care about her thoughts, obviously, because she's my friend.
I'm still bothered. Maybe it was really me. Oh, stupid fb statuses. I'm starting to hate facebook. Grr. Some people are really fond trash talking other people without having the guts to face them. Arg. Yeah, sometimes it makes them feel better after the words were thrown. But have these people thought about their "audience"? No. They kinda ruin someone's mood and make them all blue. Arg. My only point is, I want to know if my friend hates me. I want to know what were the words and actions that lead her in hating me. And yes, I want to talk this out and fix everything.
I know in my heart that I have no intentions to make her feel bad. But if she was offended, I'm willing to humble myself and apologize.
-----------
Good luck fellow INTERNS!
POSITIVE VIBES! ^______^
No comments:
Post a Comment