Friday, April 15, 2011

See for yourself.

Para sa paborito kong lalaki,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!

I'm glad di na yosi ang peborit mong hawakan. Hahaha. Salamat sa walang hanggan mong pagpapasensya at pagmamahal sa akin. Thank you for the trust you never fail to give. Pwede na ba ko mag-boyprend? Joke! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Sana makahanap din ako ng lalaking katulad mo. Mama is such a lucky lady! I love you both!

^______^

--------

Boredom. Yeah, it kills.

Tulog ang tatlo kong kasama. John, Chan and Shen. Heto ako at halos di ma pakali. Oh come on, bring the work on! GAME TIME na kami! AS IN!

You won't hear me nagging about how tiresome the works are. I don't care if my boss will make me run the ELJ building for a minute or more. I just need to have an effin work! Geeez. I'm starting to envy my classmates who are already comfortable with what they're doing. Come on, I need some work.

I've finish a book lend to me by a friend. We have seen not less that two movies per day. We walked through the streets of Quezon City. We went to different malls and already familiarized ourselves with ABS-CBN's ins and outs. Arg...

I'm becoming impatient.

I don't want another week of vacation. Time's running out and our money's drying up.


Pleaaaassse.

*crossed-fingers for tomorrow*

No comments: