Sunday, August 14, 2011

To the most intelligent lunatics I love.

I had a great night! Wooot! ^____^

belated Happy birthday Khris and Reuben!
Thanks for the treat! Ansarap, sarap at nakakabusog kumain sa Shakey's pag tayo ang magkakasama. Syeaaa.

Sayang nga lang at wala ang ilan pa nating mga beloved friends.

Na-MISS ko kayo.Hehehe. Ansaya niyo pa rin talaga kasama. Kahit wala masyadong kwentuhan at kamustahan kanina parang ramdam ko namang mahal na mahal natin ang isa't isa. Thank you for having me around. Thank you for letting me become a part of your life. Thank you for all the antics. Thank you for all the stupidity. Thank you for the witty jokes. Sabi nga ni Jols, kapag HAVEY, JOKE, pero kapag WALEY, SHARING lang yun. I thank you for both the HAVEY and the WALEY.


through UPS and DOWNS
through CROOKED and STRAIGHT paths
through FOODS and LIQUORS
through GOOD and BAD times
through BIRTHDAYS and FIESTAS
through COMMON FRIENDS and COMMON NEMESES
through the HOOPS and LOOPS


from the bottom of my OVERWHELMING MIND and HEART,

THANK YOU!
XIE XIE!
MERCI!
KOMAPSUMNIDA!
ARIGATO!
GRAZIE!
GRACIAS!
DANKE!
SALAMAT!







--------------

*LUNATIC as you may name each of us, but we are not your typical bunch of goodies.
We know the value of education and we never compromise it.
We study hard but we never forget to do bar hopping.
We eat like monsters but we never forget anyone to have a bite of the apple.
We spend time together but we never ignore "THEIR" curfews.
We share a common ground but we let ourselves grow as individuals.
We are dreamers but we make sure that our dreams will turn out as realities.


I just hold too much pride with you guys. I love you. ^____^

No comments: