kahit pa hindi ko naman nakikitang KUMIKISLAP ang mga MATA mo sa tuwing kasama siya...
Dear Asshole,
Whatever had happened to us, I still believe that you have a golden heart. I think I have to agree with you. I fell for the wrong person. Nonetheless, you are still one of the nicest, sweetest and meanest guys I ever went out with. You are still awesome for me. Goodness! I should be cursing you right now for making me feel neglected but here I am saying all these nice things to you. Oh well, love isn't full of butterflies fluttering in the meadows. I have a fair share of pain. All I want is to look back at the good old days we shared. Dear! I envy her. You pretty know I am not insecure with her and never will I be. It's just that, like your former Lady love, she's damned lucky to have you holding her hand and keeping you at her side. The things I would not be able to reclaim. As always, your happiness matters to me. If you're happy with her, even though she's not a goddess (HAHAHA!), then I'll respect that. I would not be around anymore. Take care of yourself.
I love you.
Sincerly,
Stupid
Stupid
------------
HELLO
october 30, 2010
"hey.. i know my apologies wont make you feel better, but i know you'll be ok.. im so fucking ashamed.. just wanna thank you for making me feel better when i was down, thank you for the company, thank you for the chitchats and the warm hugs. thank you for the smiles. thank you so much..i will miss whatever we had between us. by the way si si dapat sinabi ko sa Mcdo: "you have all the reasons, but how come i just can't damn fall for you".. You appreciate my interests, you make me feel im fucking special, your simply understanding, i like your sense of humor..damn it. you are stellar el. sorry if you fell for the wrong person.
+HUGS+
see you 'round hot fudge sundae. take care!"
-----------
PS:
Please do not talk ILL about me. I would be very, very hurt if that happens. Honey, the last thing you would want to happen is injure my pride. Please be kind with your words.
+HUGS+
see you 'round hot fudge sundae. take care!"
-----------
PS:
Please do not talk ILL about me. I would be very, very hurt if that happens. Honey, the last thing you would want to happen is injure my pride. Please be kind with your words.
No comments:
Post a Comment