You were sitting at the back row of the class. You were quiet, observing intently. I thought you were wondering why did you let yourself be stuck with a bunch of freshmen. You might be thinking that it's not cool to be with such kids. It was the first time I notice your existence.
You're a bit skinny but your face says you've been through a lot of troubles and fun. Drinking, smoking and things like those. I told myself you're a cool dude, only, there's something more about you. I can't remember talking to you that semester, I'm too shy to talk to you and well, too occupied with someone else. I just remember that every time you recite there's an air of seriousness in your voice. I grew a secret crush on you.
Months and years passed. We constantly bumped into each other. Finally, I got your name and started calling you "kuya". My crush on you vanished and I just wished to become one of your friends. It was really nice of you to greet me once in a while. We became facebook friends, we get along with many things and we became classmates every now and then. I heard you had your heart broken.
We talked. We started eating lunch together. I started opening myself up. You started sharing your dreams and fears and heart aches. I started trusting you more. I started admiring you. We were there, enjoying the company of each other, laughing our hearts out and comforting our broken wings. It became an enjoyable and exciting routine. For once, I had someone whom I can share my beliefs without the fear of being judged. For once, I had someone who yells the ugly truth at right timings. For once, I had someone whom I caught playing my sport in his phone. For once, I had someone who tries to be nice to me. For once, I had someone who made me felt treated specially. For once, I met someone who has the balls to bid me farewell, someone who never left me hanging without a word. I had my heart broken.
I thought it was the end of it.
But you missed me. I missed you.
We missed being with each other.
And so, even if the situation forbids, we carry on to....er, that i cannot call love.
K-ness. ayoko ng ituloy. pfft. k pows. namimiss kita. miss na miss.
letsugas, akalain mo,kahit papano e may tama pa rin pala ako sayo. hay buhay!
No comments:
Post a Comment