Monday, August 20, 2012

Naga.

I did not take any photo of my not-so-anticipated-home-coming. Let's use our imagination, instead.

I got here on the evening of Saturday. I felt really tired. I wore an overrated checkered long sleeves, paired with jeans and sneakers. I was a pretentious backpacker since I was carrying a big, black, bad-ass back pack and a black camera bag. I planned to stroll the city beforehand but since I got off late, I just headed straight home.

Sleeping on my bed seemed surreal. Tucking in. Rolling over. And kicking pillows. It was paradise.

Then, the sun rays came in. It was Sunday morning. No, the rain wasn't falling. Sun was actually beaming at me; teasing me to go out and enjoy the temporary gift. But I didn't give in. I refused the bright sun. I just stayed at home, watched movies, and listened to Jim Sturgess' version of the Beatles songs.

I thought it was a loooong rest. But my work followed me. I had to check my e-mail and send random updates to people. Life. That's fine. I still love it, though. I had to go out because our Internet connection's down. And so, I chose to pay for an overpriced coffee at the infamous Starbucks. I got lucky, I found a friend to join me. We went to a bar to drink a bottle of vodka then visited the newly established McDonald's and then flew home.

I immediately got to bed and tried sleeping. Didn't work. Caffeine-induced. I was literally up the whole night. It sucked. I, then, decided to edit some videos from my college years but hadn't finished it because I was too lazy to wait for all the clips to be rendered. Poor video. It would have been a life changer. Hahaha.

And then... I slept the whole morning. I got my hair did the afternoon and escaped home this evening.

Went to Beanbag where college kids flocked. Oh, how boisterous they always are! Imagine me eavesdropping to their love stories and academic rants. Yeah, I miss college. I miss being a student. I feel like I'm a full grown up human being. I caught myself repeatedly mumbling the word, "KIDS."

Good thing, my tummy got very hungry. I rushed here at Bigg's and I found refuge. Cool. Nobody's too loud. No dramas. No catching ups.

But I still miss being a student.





No comments: