Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What could possibly go wrong?

When your writing skills go with your college days you are probably in deep shit.

Do you really have the skill? Or is it just one of those wishful thinkings?

Dreamy.

You tried and tried to read articles, blogs or anything that can uplift your spirit so as to make you spit the right words, sadly, there was nothing. Nada.

You continuously succumb into throwing words out of the window, feeling they are all one and the same. And then, your inferiority complex makes a grueling comeback. Your grammar sucks. You don't know how to use the heaven-forsaken language and its syntax. You're a poser. Knowing the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE; and among THEIR, THERE and THEY'RE doesn't make you a grammar genius. Even the knowledge you hold with the proper use of BETWEEN and AMONG won't make any fucking sense. What do you do next?

You fall into a vortex of self-pity. Shamelessly, you announce to your blog that there's nothing worth reading in it. This is just a site full of crap, misery and drama that even your writing potentials leave. How can I ever turn that maderpader writing potential into KINETIC (moving/useful) skill.

Life. Cruel life. And now, I'm blaming life and next the Solar system, the Milky Way and the whole Universe. Hahaha.

Now I am wondering if what I'm feeling is a rush of hormonal girl shit or is it really my subconscious self overpowering my usual insane side.

And then I ask my self...

You want to become a writer? You want to tell stories? You want to become a filmmaker?

Yeah. I want to become all of those. Plus a money-maker.

 Where am I good at?

Whining? Babbling? Talking non-sense? Covering my most profound unconscious side (which may change the course of humanity) because I am such a coward?

I'm stressed. Clearly. Who isn't?

It's almost 1 in the afternoon.

I know the cure.

FOOD. and lots of LOVE.  or
LOVE. and lots of FOOD.




No comments: