Sunday, August 12, 2012

UPDATE?

Let's cut the chase. My time is very precious. I am a busy person. HAHAHA!

After two months of hunting and chasing and daydreaming and bumming and almost killing myself in the process of hunting and chasing and daydreaming and bumming...yes, after that unbearable cycle...

I was hired by a cool POST-PRODUCTION HOUSE. We call ourselves PostManila Inc. Just google us and you'll find out that I'm working at an awesome office filled with popcorn and coffee and all the unhealthy (sometimes healthy) food you can imagine. We do booze on Friday nights, actually. Hihi. Going back...I was hired for the position of Project Coordinator. Basically, I coordinate projects. Hahaha! Kidding aside, it is somehow a tough job. I have to talk with directors, production assistants, producers and everybody else who's involved with the current project. I have to do different tasks, sometimes, I do everything at the same time. The good thing is that multi-tasking is a very familiar river. I don't have to drown myself with loads of confusions and hesitations each time a project is assigned to me. Though, the jitters of being entrusted with a project, a TV commercial in my case, is always around the corner. I am very lucky to have an immediate head who's not just very efficient but also a fun person to work with. The rest of my office mates are a bunch of wonderful girls and boys who are all humble and kind to teach me the dos and don'ts of the industry. To be honest, this isn't what I really (BADLY) wanted. I wanted to join ABS' CCM, but because waiting for the cut off is like forever and that I am in need of money to help my parents, thus, the seeking of another opportunity. But, hey! I am loving my work! I am having fun and I am learning different things. Plus, I am able to help my parents. This, maybe, is something out of my comfort zone. This, maybe, is the path I have to take. This is the path I am choosing to take. No big worries for now. I am still young and the world is for me to explore.

----------------

'yan muna sa ngayon. lunes bukas. bawal ma-late. the next blog post will be about my transportation blues.

----------------

ayun, bat kaya kapag nakakasakay ako ng pulubi sa jeep e lagi kong nararamdamang may social responsibility ako sa kanila? anak ng tipaklong. di naman pwedeng ibigay ko baon ko sa tuwing makakasakay ako ng matanda o batang pulubi. ohmaygulay! kelangan ko talagang yumaman. para sa bayan! tumaya kaya ako sa lotto?

---------------

No comments: