Our big boss is on leave. I only have to supervise some minor revisions of a project. Thus, the stolen freedom to aimlessly and shamelessly write about anything this universe can offer.
I'll grab this opportunity to scribble month-aged thoughts. Bear with me for you have no other choice. *wink*
-----------------
Deedee outrages when he learns the news himself. Nobody notified him earlier. It appears as a big shock of his life. He isn't ready yet. His big baby isn't a grown up yet. But his people believed otherwise. They released his big baby and it's now in full throttle.
-----------------
As she drives into the honey-glazed horizon
Feeling the breeze on her face,
on every strand of her locks,
on her neck, on her shoulder blades,
While her almond-eyes glimmer
with silver dews,
Reflecting all
unrequited love, ceaseless sadness,
unbearable yearning and burning anger.
Long, winding, narrow and
pitch black the road has become
Confusing and chaotic as
her thoughts
The wind grows stronger and sharper
Her heart thumps louder and louder
and louder
Until a resounding crash
filled the empty road
Her mind lost in tranquility,
deluded into the honey-glazed horizon.
---------------------
Mental suicide.
Oftentimes I feel like I have a calling to write and make films and tell stories. But these always come with overwhelming doubts and fears. The lack of skills, the lack of time to develop specific skills, the lack of human help I can get especially now that my college buddies are busied by different things. Yes, I am a coward. Now, how can I make a change?
No comments:
Post a Comment