Thursday, August 6, 2009

An angel lend to me from heaven

I can't help but smile and lift my spirits high every time I receive an SMS from Victor. It's not what you're thinking guys. We will be friends beyond forever. No more, no less.

I sent him a message last night, saying that I need some encouragement to VANQUISH all my burdens in philo. Well, he's not the only person who received my message. Bunch of people did. He was the first one to respond. Faster than I thought. He's message was succinct but funny. Let me quote it, "Hehe. kaya mo yan!kya mo yn.haha. kaya mo yan.kaya mo yan. tink psitive. haha."
Yeah, I know it seems to be a jest but knowing him, I'm pretty sure it's more than a jest. Add to that the fact that he's a Globe user. Worth the effort and peso.hahaha.

Few minutes after he had texted me I received another encouragement from Ben. It was a kind of cognitive dissonance and I highly appreciate it. Ther's nothing Ben does that I don't appreciate. I was surprise, really. I never thought of him responding to my message because for all I know he's busy. So, it adds to the bliss. Shocks.

How I miss him..tsk.tsk.
Oops, here I go again.

haha.

*there will be no reciprocated feelings from him. so, drop the idea that he also misses you.aw.

No comments: