Tama si Naxcz, 'what else is new?'
__O__
I seek and manage to find the 'wrong' one.I seek and manage to get a heart break.
I seek and manage to be left, again.
I seek and manage to fail, for the nth time.
I seek and fail and cry and recover.
I manage to start all over when that suppose-to-be-right-one decided to part my way.
I manage to smile again when he told me it was time to set me free.
I manage to keep my head high when he said that he wasn't the one for me.
I manage to control my sobs when he rejected the love I offer.
I manage to live life to it's fullest every time a suppose-to-be-right one hurt me for their own bull shit reasons.
__O__
It's pretty depressing writing all this hatred stuffs. Not that I hate those people. It's just that I hate the circumstances I put myself into. Quite annoying.
Can anyone volunteer to love me but be sure to let me know your expiration date. It's hard to be caught off guard especially when you thought everything was smooth sailing. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment