Thursday, August 20, 2009

Broken and Miserable

It started last 1summer on the 10th day of May.

The moment I talked to him I actually admired him.

When I heard him sang I was fascinated and mesmerized by his voice.

As we ate and chatted I was able to establish an unexplainable connection with him.

Then he bid good bye, shook my hand and said, "Nice meeting you, El."

That was the first day we met each other.


*All other encounters with him were already posted here last month.


And now, as I reminisce all those good times, I can't help but be teary-eyed and regretful.

I'm missing him so much.

I miss our long talks.
I miss our petty debates.
I miss our long walks.

I miss his penetrating stares.
I miss his magical smiles.
I miss his hand on mine.
I miss his presence while I play.
I miss his voice everytime he calls my name.
I miss his...

crap.i ccan't continue typing anymore..putcha.naghihibi ang gaga.hahaha.

waah.

I just miss him.

"I dont wnt to let u go even if in the frst plce ur nt mine. i dnt wnt to let u go bcos i love u. but evrythng seems to be vague now.i got tired of pushing through ths battle singlehandedly.i love u and i'll always cherish those few weeks spent blisfully with u.thanks ben.adieu."

Sent it twice. And I was able to receive nothing as a response.

I had no choice left but to say this in a text message. hay, there may not be a significant difference if i told him this personally. and besides, we should have had our talk last tuesday but he did not bother himself to make an effort to talk to me that day.

It ends tonight, it ends tonight..waaaah. :'(

No comments: