Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ending things in a nice way.

"Being emotionally unprepared is not a valid reason when a guy starts to lure a girl then later on decides to end his game..."


It was a rather implied statement from a guy friend of mine. Don't know what to say when he asked me about the whereabouts of Mr. Special Someone in my heart. What's our status? Where is right now? Why isn't he here watching you play? What happened to the two of you?

Roar!Shut the fuck up, dear friend!hahaha.

Yeah, I know he's concerned. But the fact that I don't want to talk about it and that he kept on probing things annoyed me much.

I know. I know.

Our talk was a nice way of ending things up. You don't have to slap it on my face and feed me with such blatant words that made me feel so silly, martyr and hell of a hope-against-hope kind of person. I'm trying to move on and forget every little thing about him. But I can't help missing him. As always, I'm used to be left alone every now and then. Such losers don't deserve me. But he does deserve me. I'm the one who doesn't deserve him, loser. My world doesn't revolve to him and besides I've got a batallion of friends to help me out of this murky state. But everytime I see you coming 'round, I get down on my knees and pray...

Hay. Lagi ko naman kinakaya 'to. Sus. Ako pa? Lalaki lang yan. Marami pa jan. Duh. Sa haba ng buhok ko. Tsk. Tsk. Pero sya nga yung gusto ko. Hindi problema kung wala, mas problema nga kung meron. Pero pag nandyan sya, wala akong problema. Masaya naman buhay ko kahit hindi ko sya kasama o nakikita. Nabuhay naman ako ng ilang taon ng wala sya. Pero ibang ang magiging takbo ng taon kung nandyan sya. Kalokohan lang kung patuloy akong aasa sa wala. Pagtapos ng lahat, kasalanan ko rin naman 'to. Pero kung kalokohan at kasalanan ko 'to wala namang pakialaman, kaya tuloy lang.

Waah.gaga na naman akong tatawagin. Leche naman.

* Tila lalong bumabaon ang palaso na nakatarak sa puso ko.

No comments: