Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whata reaction.

aw.crap.ngayon ko lang narealize di pala ako nakapass sa world lit ng reflection.patay.:(

anyway.

I saw him tonight, with his friend. Dunno why my first instinct was to call his name aloud. Embarassing, I know. I'm sooo enthusiastic when I clearly shouted his name, waved to him, and greeted him good night. Though, he managed to smile. Shocks.

It happened so fast and I was able to realize what I've done after I and my team mates crossed the street.
I was murmuring these words to them, "Dyahe. Shocks. Maribukon ako. Nakakasupog. Parisahun."
And they told me while laughing at what out burst I did, "Kasupog sana. Dyaheng maray. Tsk. Tsk."

Waah.

It's just that I'm missing the person. There's no point of concealing what I feel.

He's not an avid reader of my blog, anyway. So, there's no way he'll know I miss him when I don't make him feel that I do.

Hay. I hope I won't tire myself hoping for nothing,nothing,nothing.

Sabi dun sa Cosmopolitan na nabasa ko sa salon nina Ekoy, "When he says, you need a break it means that he's ending it. It's just nicer to say it this way."lol.

So, ano nga ba yung sinabi nya nung nag-usap kami?

Not yet ready to jump into another relationship?
-i'm not even anticipating one.

Hooh.ano na ko.

Lango na naman sa tamang pagmamahal ngunit maling panahon at tao. hay.

I'm in love with life but it seems that life's not in love with me. :'(

ayaw na.makulog baga.ako man lang may kasalan ta sinabihan na kong dae mag-asa.hay.implied.but not stated.waaah.

kelangan talaga iwan ako pag may nararamdaman na ko para sa tao?

gagahan masyado.

No comments: