Word Play 002 (Broken Solution)
Your gaze brought me both joy and pain.
It's sealed with both a yes and a no.
Your penetrating stare says it all.
Your hesitant eyes reflect decisiveness.
You and her shared a year and more.
You and I have shared not even a month.
You gave her your sweetest smile.
You gave me your saddest story.
She means the world to you.
I meant the blue days to you.
She makes you blissful each day and hour.
I made you happy just when you're down.
You told me I'm a stellar.
Something more than you deserve.
But she's your only light, heart and star.
Something more than my worth.
What we had was ephemeral and love was not in core.
It was nothing but a fleeting delusion.
I was just there to make you hang onto her a moment more.
I'm nothing but a broken solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment