If this is PMS then I still don't care. I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off by the thought that you're acting like a goody guy just because of the guilt you feel. You really don't care about me. It's just that you want to escape from that nasty feeling.
Potek. Why do I feel this way? Crap.
Alam ko namang hindi PURE truth 'yung sinabi ko. Okay. Sige, namimiss na naman kita. I'm pissed off because I can't talk to you in the manner I wanted to. I'm pissed off because I can do nothing but stare at your profile picture and wonder how your eyes look now that you're with her. I'm pissed off because there's no way, even in hell, that I can make you smile like I did before. I'm pissed off because I badly need your hug but I can't muster enough courage, or should I say, enough confidence to ask for it. I'm pissed off because our memories together linger in my mind, they remind me of something that won't happen again.
Nakakainis kasi parang gusto kong magpapansin sa'yo at kunin ang buong atensyon mo, tulad nang bago kayo nagkausap, pero HINDI pwede! Leche naman o! Deprivation. Hay. Siya na lang ang may karapatang magpapansin, magedemand, at mangulit sa'yo. Crap.
Whew! Naiinis ako! Helpless masyado. Hay, sana kung ano man 'yung mga kinikilos mo ay hindi lang dahil sa nakokonsensya ka. SANA nga.
---Hay, Malean, malaen na 'yan. Tama na.
No comments:
Post a Comment