Sunday, November 14, 2010

i(f) yo(u)'re si(c)k, (k)ay...

Good morning!

Is it possible not to miss him every day? Crap. The feeling is annoying me already. It's driving me mad. I know, I know I should not miss him. I know he's happy with his girl. I know they're happy with each other. I know he doesn't think of me anymore. I know he doesn't care about me, after all it was just less than a month.

But why can't I just get onto my feet and move on? I have clearly understood and accepted that we are not meant for reach other. What's taking me so long to forget him? I miss him every day. And what hurts me is that I can't even tell him my feelings because things are not what they used to be. Bull shit. Yeah, and it's freaking my nerves out pretending that I don't love him. Heaven's sake! I'm in love with a jerk who loves another girl.

Fuck. I just can't do anything but understand the situation, accept that we're not suppose to be with each other, and move the fucking hell on! Great. Great life, indeed. *sarcasm*

No comments: