Afternoon.
3:03pm at my clock.
The sun's heat is scorching.
It beats the temper out of me.
So far, the first Friday of class has been bearable. I got a 9:00 am Political Science class. Our teacher seems to be a good one. He suits the subject and yes, he is good looking. But I don't effin care, as long as he teaches good, he'll be pleasing to my eyes.
Our next subject is scheduled at 12 noon. I haven't had the chance to go home. I did have the chance, I just don't want to. Anyway, we passed the Xavier hall and stayed there for a couple of minutes after which, they decided to take their lunch meal.
I saw him. One of my friends stared at me as if I'm going to walk out any moment. But it didn't happen. Why should I do that in the first place? He chatted with us. Hugged Kim. Crap. I know. I miss him. And during the lunch meal, we saw him again. He was able to sit on a chair just in front of me. Guess what? I can't look at him. Hahaha! Yes, and here's the rub. I caught myself staring at the vast space and smiling (grinning, I think). The smile faded and then we went to our class.
------
We had an inside joke. I made it up accidentally while I'm trying to explain what happened and that I'm ALMOST doing fine.
Here's the gesture joke:
*CLAPS* make it three claps
*DRAWS AN ARCH IN MIDAIR*
*FOLLOWS THE TRAIL WITH A STARE*
end it with, "Uto na, nagbalik na. Luminayog na pabalik."
Yeah, I know that I'm making fun of myself. Hahahaha! I need a good laugh. Hahaha! I made MYSELF laugh with MY OWN joke. Talking about MISS INDEPENDENT? ^___^
-------
While still pondering about what everyone told me, "Everything happens for a reason...blah.blah.blah.", a realization hit me.
It is not "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON."
It is "EVERYTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A REASON." (Haig,2010) Hahaha! Quoted myself...Haha!
I'll ponder more about it next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment