Monday, July 25, 2011

A slice of the MSS Acquaintance Party.


FEEL GOOD.

The 23rd of July unleashed the party animal I have within. Without even drinking any liquor I was all banging my head, whipping my hair, swaying my hips and singing at the top of my lungs. It was an awesome night. All the glittering dresses and the smell of self-confidence drawn me that I did not afford not to dance. It went generally well.

Congratulations to the people behind the successful ROCK STAR PARTY! You made me dance until my feet ached. It was one hell of a night!

Thank you to everybody who danced with me, Hahaha! Now you know the reason why I shouldn't be brought to Clubm8. Delikado na. Hahaha!

To those I met during the "SPEED DATING" stuff, nice meeting you. I thought it was absurd, but well it was KEWL! Enjoy your stay in our department.

I want to single out somebody. Kuya Charlie. Thank you for, er, being my OFFICIAL DATE that night. You kinda caught me off guard when you asked me if I can be your date. Well, thanks! I really appreciated it...soooo much! Funny how we slow danced. Hahaha! Thanks a lot! You're such a party monster! ^_____^



No comments: