Sunday, July 24, 2011

We could have had it all, rolling in the deep. You had my heart inside your hand. But you played it to the beat.

You look good on a white long sleeves. Really, really neat... The cigar destroyed it, but oh well... I shouldn't be concerned about it. That's your stuff. I'm just saying that you look nice and charming on a white long sleeves paired with white shoes. Angelic.

Yeah, I hate you. I really hate you, er, obviously. Ugh. It's not easy to hate you. Er...


Don't make me describe all the details about you because it would be almost endless. I know a thing for sure, you're handsome tonight, as always.

I just hope that it was you whom I were dancing with...
Plus hearing how we throw sarcastic comments over people (hahaha), how we make fun of ourselves....how the night would turn out...
These would all make the difference...but yeah, you were just sitting and talking with a friend. I wonder how your conversation went. Gosh, that very moment, I envied her. She was damn lucky!


*sigh*

No comments: