I'm not amused by this melodramatic turn of events. Seeing you every day but not talking to you is awful. Dear, it tears me. You're just centimeters away from me yet I can't manage to mumble a word at you.
This is starting to become a sad story. All the things we need are in front of us. We just have to grab it, swallow our stupid pride, summon enough courage and POOF, talk with each other. Simple. Errr, I'm kinda shy and..errr..Geez. Aren't you daunted by me? Errrr.. I'm at lost of words again. Honey, please, make a move. I have expressed my desire to talk to you again, I'm not expecting that same old conversation, I just wanted to talk to you (and probably hug you too). I miss doing those things.
I miss hearing your opinions. I miss hearing some of your sarcastic remarks. I miss your stubbornness. I miss how you look at the world in a different perspective. I miss sitting inside the university gymnasium doing practically nothing but exchanging stories with you.
Goodness!
Wasoy na ako! Wasoy na! ^_____^
Pero bat kasi di pa ko magsawa? BAKEEEET?!
-------------
I want a tattoo. Of course, I'm referring to the henna tattoo. Hehehe. I'm looking for a cool design over the net but I still can't find one. I plan to have it on my arm.
I like the jaguar tattoo design. It's kinda different because it uses Ultra Violet Black Ink, which glows or can only be seen in the dark.
It's kewl but I don't think it's available here. Change of plans. Hehehe.A butterfly? not good. butterflies fluttering? KEWL.

A scorpion would also look good. But it's a bit masculine.

Stars would also do, just some few tweaks and it would be pretty to look at.

And of course, a four-leaf clover. I like the simplicity of this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment