Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If only I have a golden voice, I will sing the sweetest song for you.

...but since I do not even have a singing voice, I will never stop dreaming of singing a song for you.

This is not from any song or poem. Hahaha. I just thought of it just now. Yeah, I'm turning into a cheese ball. Hahaha. So what? That is the result of the cold weather and when someone ends her day just fine.

----


Before I went home this evening, I decided to take a look at myself in the mirror. I entered the girl's room and there was no one
inside. I stared at myself. Er, I look pale and exhausted. But I still smell good. Hahaha. My lips are starting to dry and chap. Dark circles are visible around my eyes. My hair is already a mess. Did I mention I just saw some pimples on my forehead? Yes, it does exist. Pfft. In short, I'm not a vision, not for tonight. No prince charming would like to see me.

Why am I bothered?

Er, because I was about to go home with a prince. Hahaha. Well, it did happen but we part ways outside the gates of the university.
But before that happened, I was able to hug him. I was hesitant at first. He is not four-leaf clover so I better behave. I'm doubtful. Since he was walking in front of me, I gave him a quick hug from behind. Yes, I took the first move. I did not know what his reaction was. I did not care. I need a hug but four-leaf clover cannot give it to me anymore. I was not surprise when he made me turned around and hugged me. It felt REALLY good. (Yah, it could have been better if it was from four-leaf clover.) Honestly, it weakens me. I want to stay in his arms as long as time permits me. But of course, students pass at the corridors, we better be discreet. I miss the feeling of being hug by someone who makes you feel special. Hahaha. He gave me a warm, tight and heart-melting hug. Geez. If only I could keep this prince for good, I would.


hindi naman ganitong klaseng yakapan ang naganap. :p




ahm, tamang ganito lang yata. hahaha. ewan. basta. ^_____^



-----

*kinikilig naman ang gaga* ^____^

-----

-YAKAP NA MAHIGPIT AT MATAGAL-

No comments: