Wednesday, January 12, 2011

when I fall in love, I take my time. There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind.

...and I'll tell you why.


-Jason Mraz' The Remedy
I sooo love this song.
-----

I woke up doing some ninja moves. Haha. I thought I was late for something. And then I remembered that I've got no class until 12 noon. Oh yes, you might be wondering, "Why the hell is she blogging again?" Sorry for the, er, supposedly-melodramatic-farewell post, but..I just felt like blogging again.


READ:
You do not effin care. ^____^


-----

I feel good. Was this an after effect of the hug I received last night? I don't know. Maybe. And besides, there might be some serious problem that will be coming. I better not be too happy. Geez.

----

Morning Prayer

Dear Self,

You're just an ordinary being. No matter how good you can be at doing things, always bow with humility. Never forget to thank the people around you. They are those who strive life with you. Thank them for all the things they do for you, great or small. Remember that love and respect are the two things you hold so dear. Love yourself first but do not forget to share this love. Respect every creature. They are part of this whole shits of complexities and they have their own struggle. Thank the cockroach for without it you would not appreciate the butterfly. Believe in yourself and believe in the goodness of your fellow being. Humanity has stored many surprises for you. Live this day as if you are dying. Seize the day!

No comments: