DAY 7.
I still feel INSANELY BEAUTIFUL.
Good sign. I'm recovering my high level of self-confidence.
I need to protect this until the rightful one comes.
Well, to be honest, I'm kinda, er, uhm, hoping that, maybe we'll still talk and reconcile things out.
But I know it's close to impossibility especially now that he is having a good time with his lady love. I won't extend my bid. Today's the last day.
If he won't talk to me, fine then.
If he will, better then.
One thing my close mate, Kuya Sharky, taught me is to SIMPLIFY things when they are becoming COMPLICATED.
I hate being nostalgic about our bond. It reminds me of things that will never happen again in this lifetime. But I'm really glad that somehow you make me feel loved.
You are not a douche bag. And I am not a stellar.
You will always be my four-leaf clover. And I will remain to be your hot fudge sundae.
Life made a big joke out of us. Let life laugh its ass out.
Your happy now. I will be fine soon.
O, mayo ng birisitahan ning pangiturugan ha? Hahaha! Ang pangiturugan ta pati nagtutugma. Hahaha.
You told me never to say good bye because it sounds awful. Yes, you're right.
So, SEE YOU AROUND?
Thank you for trying. ^_____^
-------
:[
ay, nalungkot naman ako. dinelete yung hot fudge sundae na art work. pfft. okay.
------
over night na naman mamaya kina Conch. pfft. sana makatapos kami ng kahit ano. hahaha. oh well.
time to divert my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment