-from FOB's Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
I've heard it's Christmas and it appears to be true. I'm not in the mood. I'm not anticipating this occasion. Yeah, call me an anti-social or better yet shout "Atheist!" at my face, I wouldn't care. I'm stubborn. I don't need to get a lecture about the biography of Jesus Christ and the greatness of God. People are enjoying. People are celebrating. Some are reminding the globe that we should remember the true essence of this occasion, but does the whole Christian community get the point?
As for me, I'm a self-proclaimed non-believer of the church. Curse me to hell and I would make this earth a hell for you. I respect the diversity of beliefs but I must also gain respect for my belief. I'm tired of listening to all the shits of being saved and promised of an everlasting life. Come on, a lifetime is enough. A promise of eternal salvation would be dull, boring and exhausting. That is soooo monotonous. Earth is still the best place. I won't exchange it for any heaven. Unless I'll have the privilege to wander in hell to visit some of my friends. Hahaha. Kidding.
(MASAMA LANG ANG LOOB KO DAHIL NAGPAPARTY ANG MAY-ARI NG BAHAY, PUMUNTA SINA MAMA,PAPA AT SHEN; AT HINDI NA TULOY NAPANSIN YUNG MGA LINUTO KO. PFFT.)
------
Crap. I'm a complicated entity. I'm a hard-headed lady, a stubborn daughter, a ruthless enemy, a pain in the ass lover, a pessimistic optimist. I'm a mixture of idealist, realist and rationalist. I'm Helen of Troy's descendant. I'm the cousin of Joan of Arc. In my past life, I was the reason why Alexander the Great preferred men over women. I was his nightmare. I'm the mistress of Shakespeare and the ex-lover of Victor Hugo. Hahaha! And now I'm in delusion.
-----
*sigh*
Kaya walang lalaking tumatagal sakin eh. Para akong praning magsalita. Hahaha. Una ma-aamaze sila. Then pagnarealize na nila, hindi na ko nakakatuwang kausap. Siyet. Pakiramdam ko nga wala nang ibang taong makakabasag ulit ng pader na itinayo ko.
Ay meron na pala. Meron na sana, kaya lang, can't be na. Hahaha. Ang taken ay taken. Hehehe. Hay, no one deserves me anyway. (YABANG!) Hahaha. I think I need to walk this earth SOLO.
No comments:
Post a Comment